Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Audio Books - Stuart Woods Hothouse Orchid

To: rosievelt@gmail.com Show details

I am so into listening to audio books. I’ve always loved reading but with kids, a real job and taking care of my wifely duties, I couldn’t squeeze in a good book. That is until I discovered the AUDIO book!!! My life turned completely around. I started knocking out 3-4 books per month. My genre of choice is mystery!! I listen while I’m working, cleaning and driving.

Listening to audio books gives me a calming feeling while keeping my brain stimulated. I don’t know if it’s the fact of having soothing voices in my ear or what but I love them and have just finished Hothouse Orchid by Stuart Woods. This is the 5 th thriller in the Holly Barker series and is read by Carrington McDuffie. This audio book is a thriller that will definitely keep you sifting through the red herrings to figure out who the creep is who’s raping and killing women. 

Great listen....on to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment