Saturday, December 24, 2011
#1 Holiday Hair Style
#2 Holiday Hair Style
#3 Holiday Hair Style
#4 Holiday Hair Style
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Saturday, October 8, 2011
My face is and ELF pallatte creation. The pinks and browns are a perfect match. I finished the look with KISS eyelashes.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
To: firstname.lastname@example.org Show details
I am so into listening to audio books. I’ve always loved reading but with kids, a real job and taking care of my wifely duties, I couldn’t squeeze in a good book. That is until I discovered the AUDIO book!!! My life turned completely around. I started knocking out 3-4 books per month. My genre of choice is mystery!! I listen while I’m working, cleaning and driving.
Listening to audio books gives me a calming feeling while keeping my brain stimulated. I don’t know if it’s the fact of having soothing voices in my ear or what but I love them and have just finished Hothouse Orchid by Stuart Woods. This is the 5 th thriller in the Holly Barker series and is read by Carrington McDuffie. This audio book is a thriller that will definitely keep you sifting through the red herrings to figure out who the creep is who’s raping and killing women.
Great listen....on to the next one.
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Friday, September 16, 2011
- moisturize dry brittle hair with deep penetrating oil and emollients
- soften, detangle and add shine to hair
- protect hair against heat and sun styling damage
- provide extra protection from split ends and breakage
- Daily Styling – Apply to towel dried hair. Work a generous amount of product into hair beginning at the roots to the tips. Comb through for even distribution. Do not rinse. Apply more to longer hair at the ends or problem areas.
- Leave In Treatment – Apply as directed for “Daily Styling” just after shampooing. Re-apply and cover with a plastic cap overnight for maximum absorbtion and intensive conditioning.
- Frizz Free Hair – Apply daily to split ends or damaged areas. Comb through and let dry naturally.
Saturday, September 10, 2011
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Saturday, August 13, 2011
These are by far my favorite twists. Once you get the concept down then its easy peasy!
Seperate the hair into three sections like you are going to braid and then wrap the 3 strands around themselves. Its that simple. And What a wonderful Twist out!
Check out my tutorial!
Friday, August 12, 2011
Thursday, August 11, 2011
I used Cover Girl Smokey Shadow Blast on my eyes. Click here for the face tutorial!
Annie Ilonzeh is half Nigerian/half Caucasian and she is rocking her natural curls. If she looks familiar it's because she's on General Hospital and has been on the BET series, The Game.
Can't wait to see what she brings to Charlie's Angels.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
This is a simple color to create. Polish two coats of
China Glaze - Sun Worshiper on the base of nails and Wild and Crazy - Fusion Neon on the top half. After completely dry, paint on China Glaze - Black Mesh Crackle. And BAM!
Rejuvinate any old polish by polishing over with China Glaze Black Mesh Crackle Polish. It covers nicks to polish and all!
Monday, July 25, 2011
Sunday, July 24, 2011
LA Colors Nutmeg Blush
LA Colors Coal Eye Liner
LA Colors Black Mascara
LA Colors Satin Lip Slick
LA Colors Pink Diamond Lip Gloss
Let me know what you think!