Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hair is NOT so cute today

For the last two days, I’ve been wearing my hair in a 1940’s up-do style. I wasn’t too awfully pleased with the style, but it did the job. It kept me from playing in my hair all day. Low manipulation is key. Right? Well, to keep my hair in place, I used a little Echo Styler Gel on the sides and back of my hair. I like the gel but dang if I doesn’t gunk up in your hair! I didn’t want to use the gel three days in a row, so I decided to co-wash this morning while in the shower. Bad idea!!!
I didn’t have time to pre-poo nor deep condition my hair. I used Cantu leave in conditioner, along with unrefined Shae butter and castor oil. I pulled my hair into a hair clip at the base of my head. Really not cute, but it will do… Next time, I will definitely prepare before deciding at the spur of the moment to co-wash my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment